Planning a trip to Dubai? Here are the 20 top Dubai tours you can’t miss.
Tip – Make sure you have an Dubai explorer pass to help save money.
Top 20 Dubai Tours
Top Burj Khalifa Tours
Not only is the Burj Khalifa the tallest building in the world, but it is almost 1,000 feet taller than its closest competition.
To get up and down, it has the fastest elevator in the world. Whether you go up to the observation deck or observe from the ground, this one is impossible to miss.
Skip the lines and book your tickets to the top in advance here.
There are a few different ticket options for visiting the Burj Khalifa. In Dubai, it is one of the most popular places to visit so make sure to buy your tickets in advance.
- Dubai Burj Khalifa Tickets: Level 124 & 125 – This is the most popular ticket option and includes tickets to the 124th and 125th floor. Prices will vary depending on what time you visit.
- Dubai Burj Khalifa Tickets & Tour: Level 124, 125 and 148 – This tour option allows you to skip the lines and includes access to the world’s highest outdoor observation deck.
- The Burj Khalifa 124 & Lunch or Dinner at Rooftop, The Burj Club – This tour option includes tickets to the 124th floor and a 3 course meal on the 5th floor.
Fountain Show and Burj Lake Ride by Traditional Boat
Probably one of the coolest tours in Dubai is the Fountain Show and Burj Lake Ride by a Traditional Boat.
Dubai Marina Dinner & Lunch Cruises
Here are some of the most popular and best rated Dubai Marina Dinner Cruises:
- Dubai Marina Sunset Dinner Cruise with Unlimited Soft Drinks
- Alexandra Dhow Cruise in Dubai Marina
- 5-Star Buffet Dinner Dhow Cruise around the Dubai Marina
- Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise with Drinks & Live Music
Dubai Desert Safari Tours
If you are looking for beautiful places in Dubai, you can’t go to Dubai and not take a desert safari. Quite quickly you can leave Dubai and see nothing but blowing sand dunes for miles and miles. I highly recommend this tour.
There are tour operators all over town selling packages. Usually they are around $50 and include a city tour, some 4×4 dune riding, camp fire dinner, and belly dancing. There are also tours that feature camel riding, sand boarding, and so much more.
BEST TOUR OPTIONS FOR EXPLORING THE SAND DUNES IN DUBAI:
TOUR Option 1: PREMIUM RED DUNES, CAMEL SAFARI, & BBQ AT AL KHAYMA
Dubai Water Parks
Wild Wadi Waterpark – It is located in Jumeirah very close to seven stars Burj al Arab hotel and Jumeirah Beach hotel.
Dubai Helicopter Tours
Here are the best Dubai Helicopter tours I recommend.
SEE DUBAI FROM ABOVE IN A DUBAI HELICOPTER TOUR
Helicopter Flight from The Palm to The Burj Khalifa
Dubai City Sightseeing Tours
Cruise Dubai creek by traditional Abra
Abu Dhabi Tours from Dubai
What’s included in the tour:
- Explore the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque with learn about its structure
- Get to know about the Emirates Palace with a photo-stop
- Drive through the most beautiful Corniche road in Abu Dhabi
- Eat a delicious buffet lunch at a 4-star hotel
- Snap amazing photos from the outside of Ferrari World theme park
Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Mosque Half-Day Tour from Dubai – Perfect for those who don’t want to spend an entire day in Abu Dhabi.
From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Day Tour with Ferrari World Ticket –
Abu Dhabi Tour from Dubai Price
Prices will vary depending on how long the tour lasts, whether its a private tour or a group tour, etc. Prices currently range from $60 to $260 USD.
You can also rent a car a drive but this will involve a little more navigating than you may be comfortable with. Plus, driving in Dubai can be kinda scary at times.
Water Sports in Dubai
Jumeirah Beach Parasailing Experience in Dubai
Jet Ski Dubai
Hot air balloon ride
This hot air balloon tour does not include the camels but instead a vintage Land Rover ride. Breakfast is included.